All meals are served family style, which means you are served large bowls and platters of the items on your menu, and you spoon the size of portion you are comfortable with onto your personal plate. If the bowl is emptied, the cook sees to it that you never leave hungry.
For many meals with advance reservation, you are allowed the selection of One Meat:
- Roast Beef
- Roast Pork
- Fried Chicken
The rest of the meal consists of:
- Your Choice of Dressing or Noodles
- Your Choice of Potato (mashed or fried) with Chicken Gravy
- Your Choice of Vegetable – Green Beans, Peas, Lima Beans, Mixed Vegetables, or Corn
- Your Choice of Lettuce or Cabbage (ColeSlaw) Salad
- Tapioca Pudding, Home-Baked Bread, Apple Butter or Jam, Homemade Peanut Butter, and One Dessert, which may be Assorted Homemade Pies, Roman Apple Cake, or Angelfood Cake w/Fruit Topping
- Everyone gets their choice of Drink: Water, Iced Tea or Coffee
Please make sure you notify us if anyone in your party has any allergies or dietary restrictions that our cooks need to accommodate.
For groups requesting the Morning Meal or Brunch, the Breakfast Menu consists of:
A lavish breakfast of fresh-baked pastries, fruits, scrambled eggs, ham, sausage, fried potatoes, fruit tapioca, juice, coffee or tea.